Persons of the following categories are not required to have a Cyprus visa
- Holders of Diplomatic and Service passports of Armenia, China, Colombia, Iran, Moldova, the Russian Federation, Ukraine and the Seychelles.
- Holders of Diplomatic, Service and Official passports of Cuba.
- Holders of Diplomatic, Service and Special passports of Egypt.
- All civilian air and sea crew.
- The flight crew and attendants on emergency or rescue flights and other helpers in the event of disaster or accident.
- The civilian crew of ships navigating in international waters.
- The holders of laissez-passer issued by the United Nations to their officials.
- School pupils having the nationality of one of the countries whose citizens are required a Cyprus visa and who reside in one of the countries whose citizens are not required a Cyprus visa, and are traveling in the context of a school excursion as members of a group of pupils accompanied by a teacher from the school in question.
- All persons who are in possession of work permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Officer.
- All persons who possess permanent or temporary residence permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Officer.
- All persons who possess study permit.